Monday, November 20, 2006

song of the day: now and forever (richard marx)

my mom's damn weird. :/
she wanted me to get a job so i won't have to rot at home everyday.
i managed to find one which offers $200 for 4 days.
some company having a marketing seminar at expo so they needed students to help.
supposed to go for an interview later in the afternoon but the office is at some ulu place.
so my mom asked me not to go because she thinks it's unsafe.
basically i'm back to square one.
HAHA.
if this goes on i can forget about finding a job. :/

anyway, my cousin's wedding was GREAT! (:
they're one of the happiest couple i've ever met.
very very sweet and loving. :D
not to forget, the wedding dinner was FANTASTIC! (:
haha.
think i gained 3kg at least. ):
the photos are all with the camera man so i've no pictures of the couple. ):
i took some photos of four seasons hotel with my lousy camera phone though.
heh. (:


doesn't this remind you of titanic?

romantic atmosphere (:

mommy and me! the women in brown (:

daddy! (:

my younger cousin is pretty right? (:

my elder bro conquering the world :/

two hearts make one :D

eh teckjin this quote is for you. (:

Love is like a violin. The music may stop now and then, but the strings remain forever.
-Anonymous

hurry go say i love you to your violin now so it won't pms so much. (:

No comments: